Hokkaido University has been selected for "the Initiative for the Implementation of the Diversity Research Environment (Traction Type)" (FY 2019-2024), one of the Science and Technology Human Resources Development Subsidy Programs (funded by MEXT). The University is aiming to promote a university-wide diversity research environment, as well as to increase female research leaders and researchers responsible for university management.
To this end, with the aim of deepening the understanding of university’s members on the promotion of diversity, this program supports the implementation of seminars, etc., that contribute to the promotion of diversity and gender equality to be held on campus.
Up to 300,000 yen of the necessary expenses for each project will be covered.
- In order to prevent the spread of corona virus infections, we support the holding of webinars (webinars). Please contact us for more information.
SEMINARS TO BE SUPPORTED
Take Group Type: Seminars, symposia, and workshops, etc.
- Projects should be proposed by departments, divisions, courses, offices laboratories, research groups, and others.
- Installation of application forms
- Lending of basic items necessary for the event
- Printing with a large format printer
Email the designated application form to the Promotion office of Research environment for Diversity.
Final Application deadline 15 January 2021
However, the application will be closed before the due date when the total amount of funding reaches the budget limitation.
NUMBER OF SUPPORT
WHERE TO SUBMIT AND ENQUIRIES
Promotion office of Research environment for Diversity (Ree-D)
Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development
For more information, please read the application guidelines below.